ga('create', 'UA-90850335-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');

What is Residential Contents Insurance?

By September 28, 2021 November 1st, 2021 No Comments

Residential contents insurance for owner occupied homes covers the following:

  • Household goods and personal effects
  • Jewellery/watches (may need to be specified on your policy)
  • Curtains/blinds
  • Light shades
  • Mats/rugs
  • Personal electronics
  • Garden appliances
  • Golf cart or child’s motorbike not exceeding 50cc
  • Portable spa pools
  • And more…

At Penberthy Insurance, we want to help you protect your personal effects! If you would like to talk to one of our insurance advisers, visit our website

#PenberthyInsurance #MortgageAdviser #InsuranceAdviser #Mortgages #LifeInsurance #FireandGeneralInsurance #BusinessInsurance