ga('create', 'UA-90850335-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');

Are You Renting Out a Furnished House?

By February 15, 2022 March 9th, 2022 No Comments

As landlord contents cover under tenanted houses is usually limited, you can take out a separate policy to cover a higher limit as well as cover your belongings if you have rented a furnished house.

Talk to one of our Personal Insurance advisers so that your possessions are protected!

#PenberthyInsurance #MortgageAdviser #InsuranceAdviser #Mortgages #LifeInsurance #FireandGeneralInsurance #BusinessInsurance